Tuesday, April 15, 2008

oUR fIRST cAMPING tRIP oF fOUR

We went on our very first camping trip as a family of four. We had a great time. After purchasing a camp trailor from Mitch and Tamara we had to go test it out. We headed out to Cedar Springs conference weekend. Thanks Mitch and Tamara it fits us just perfect! Riley posing for the camera!




Our cute, dirty boy!


He had a lot of fun!!



Here is our set up. It is just perfect for us!








Steven getting the fire ready for grillin' time!










5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! John wants to take the family camping a few times this year...me not so much ... but we will make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciminy! Your kids are so cute! I'm so happy for Kolby and Cathie on their new baby. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. It almost makes me want ot go camping. I am not a camper, but Joe loves it. Maybe if we had a camper, I would like it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cim, we bought a camp trailer too. We'll have to get together and go camping this summer-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! We really need to get a trailor. I love camping as long as there is a trailor with a bathroom! :) Hope that stuff works for Aiden- I hope he keeps getting better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete