Monday, December 29, 2008

hAPPY bIRTHDAY aIDEN!!

Aiden turned one year old on December 4th! I can't believe it has already been a year since the little stinker was born. Just like last December, this one didn't go real great either. Aiden and I were both sick on his birthday. I got over my sickness in a couple of days. Aiden, however, wasn't as lucky. His lasted 2 weeks. Let me tell you, 2 weeks of vomiting and diarrhea are NOT fun! We finally got to have a party for Aiden. He was so fun! He would open a present then we would all clap cause Aiden would get super excited and start clapping also. He is such a cutie even though he can be a handful! Love you so much sweetie!












1 comment:

  1. Oh, he IS so very adorable! I tend to use that word a lot, but it really is true. Happy Birthday, Aiden!

    ReplyDelete