Thursday, May 8, 2008

yUMMY

Aiden was really upset and thought he was just starving so I layed him on the floor and went to the kitchen to make him a bottle. He was totally throwing a fit. I noticed while I was waiting for the water to get warm he stopped crying and wasn't making a peep. I just thought he decided to calm down. Well finally the bottle was ready and I made it back to the living room to find that big brother decided to share his candy necklace!! Nothing like a little sugar to make a kid happy. He really seemed to enjoy himself! Just getting started!





Hey, this is pretty good!


Oh yeah! Now we are talkin'


Yep mom I think I like it


Yum, Yum! Thanks big brother

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome that he would share his candy! What a great brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! I bet he loved it! We are hoping to move to Central- we are trying to buy his grandparents house. We should find out for sure hopefully at the beginning of next week! It is just time to put our money towards something- know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dang cute. I just love Aiden. Riley is such a good big brother. He knows how to make him stop crying at least:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like he enjoyed it. No more bottles for him, just give him the real stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY you updated your blog! Too funny-we were always so strict with our oldest-NO CANDY-but by the time you have a few more....well...it's over.

    ReplyDelete