Sunday, September 7, 2008

bLOGGING sLACKER

OKay Okay I have been such a slacker. Everytime I would even think about getting on the computer something would happen or Steven would be in here working. So that's my excuse for being a slacker. It's all Steven's fault. A lot has happened in the last month. Aiden now has two cute little teeth and his grouchily working on two more. (is grouchily a word?) He crawls like a little super hero and is starting to cruise around the furniture. He has let go a couple of times and has stood on his own for a couple of seconds. He is Mr. independent when it comes to feeding himself. He will no longer let me feed him. AT ALL! HE has to do it all himself, so I have been trying to find things that are ok for him to eat. He is still a little mama's boy, but is now starting to cling to daddy also. It is hard to be a good housewife and keep the place clean you know, he is always wanting me. But I do try!! Aiden is such a sweet little thing. When he is not mad he is always smiling and is very ticklish! Riley has now turned "3" he is such a big boy!! We had cake and ice cream with the family and he loved it. Riley is such a little character. He is my little mr. personality! He says the cutest things and I know I should be writing them all down. I tell myself I'll remember and write it down later but then I seem to forget. I am trying to be better at that. It seems like yesterday when I was in the hospital having him. He gave us all a little scare. Well Steven and the rest of the family anyway. I was the only one staying calm and collective. I knew it would all be ok. I was right! We were all ok and I had the most perfect little boy in the world! Now I have two of the most perfect little boys! I am not biased at all! Since I missed posting the day of his Birthday I'd like to tell him now HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY! I love you so much! You bring such happiness in my life, I wouldn't know what I would do without you. You are such a contagious little boy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are sure right! Where does the time go. It seems just like yesterday that I brought Steven home from the hospital. Unlike, Aiden, he was really a good baby!. He was 9.5 pounds and gained a pound a week so he was a big boy. I'm so thankful for him and you and my darling grandsons you guys have given me. Thanks! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of him standing on the beach! What a cute boy he is! And I can't believe he is 3 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O he is so dang cute! They just grow up way to fast! We need to get together and BBQ and play cards!

    ReplyDelete