Monday, September 8, 2008

tIGHT sPACES

Britt came to play last week and the boys were having so much fun playing in the back yard. I had Riley's little pool out there with just a little water in it but it was starting to get really nasty and the toys were a bit slimmy. I asked them not to get in it yet, that I would clean it out and refill it with clean water. I got them all squared away and then remembered I bought Aiden a tiny pool too. I blew it up and put the water in it and he LOVED it! The bigger boys thought that maybe it would be fun to get in with Aiden. They all barely fit! It was too dang cute!
aIDEN LOVES TO SPLASH
CHEESE:)
nOT mUCH rOOM tO sWIM
wHO kNOWS?

bYE, bYE! i'M oUTTA hERE bOYS!

2 comments:

  1. ha, ha. that is too cute. they sure are silly boys:) Britt sure loves to play with Riley. Thanks for having him over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! They will love looking at these pictures when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete