Monday, February 9, 2009

wE'RE eXPECTING #3 AND iT'S a.................

GIRL!


I am due May 28th! Before we knew what we were having Riley insisted he was having a baby sister. I kept telling him it may not be a girl. He then would proceed to say that he already had a little brother that he didn't need another one. I had my ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 31st but we told everyone that it wasn't until the 7th of January. We wanted to do something fun if it was a girl, so we decided to have our families over for New Years Eve and say we were having cake and ice cream for my birthday. It was going to be so fun! Well it wouldn't be one of our kids if it wasn't stubborn! Yep, you guessed it. The baby was not cooperating. So we had our cake and ice cream with no fun news. We ended up taking Aiden with us to the appointment and it was a nightmare. He cried to whole time cause he wanted me and didn't want that lady doing whatever it was she was doing to me. We waited for my dr appointment the next week and gave Dr. Tran our sob story. He said he would do and ultrasound in his office to see what the sex was. Steven was all excited, so was I but as we walked out I told him "yeah right it is probably still a BOY!" February 4th I had to go back to the ambulatory clinic and have another ultrasound cause the first time the baby wouldn't even show her face or her heart so we got to go back. I was excited cause that meant we got to take another looksy at her gender. We got the best u/s tech and she said her heart looked great and no cleft lips. She also said it was a GIRL!! We are so excited and can now officially start SHOPPING!

10 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations on it being a girl. It could be potenially Houstons wife?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! We love those little girls, and they truly do become your best friends. I am so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Now, that's the news we were waiting for! I do love that Dr. Tran is soooooo awesome! I am so excited that you are having a girl! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!When Nick told me about your first appointment and that the baby's legs were crossed so they could tell the sex, I told him it was a girl. Girls are shyer about showing off. We barely saw Brooklyn before she crossed her legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you...if you need any advise on the girl thing I think that by now I've got it pretty much figured out...don't know much about the boy thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm sooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for girls!!! Congrats! Shopping and dressing girls is so much fun! I have tons and tons of ribbon for bows if you ever want to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! You will have so much fun!! Looks like the Hawkins family is finally getting their fair share of girls lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats...how fun it will be to dress up a little GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How to make money from betting on sports: Tipster tips - Work
    Learn how to make money betting on sports · Football betting strategy · What can you do หารายได้เสริม with money betting? · Money line bets.

    ReplyDelete