Wednesday, February 18, 2009

oUR little mONKEY

I've known for awhile now that Aiden was going to be a monkey when he got a little older. He was always trying to lift his little leg up onto things to get on top. Of course he was only TRYING. He has already accomplished climbing the coffee table to get on the couch. Well yesterday while Riley was playing with his play dough at the kitchen table he decided he wanted to check it out. I walk into the room and he was already up on one of the chairs so I just watched him. Yep, he went right on up to the table. LITTLE STINKER! I go walking towards him telling him he needs to get down. So he hustles back to his chair and tries to get back into it. He's only 14 1/2 months old! He shouldn't already be climbing on the kitchen table!! :)

6 comments:

  1. YEA!!! You updated!!! I am soo happy:) Aiden is too funny. I just love him. He is growing up way to fast.

    I am soo excited for you guys and your little girl that is on her way!!! Girls are sooo much funner then boys!!! ha,ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...but they will! First he's a boy and second he has to keep up with his siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no . . . just get ready for those ER visits and a lot of patience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! An update...your kids are sooo cute and I'm so happy for you guys and your little girl...Thanks so much for being such good friends and letting Dave and the kids come hang out at the arena. It really means alot...Also thanks so much for the bread and jam. I now want to make bread. No, I've never made bread. You'll have to teach me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Aiden is going to be a real corker!!! I think he is happier now that he is more mobil! Good luck with all the stitches in his life. That seems to be part of the growing up regiment! Got to love him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiden is growing up and getting cuter and cuter!!! It is so much fun to watch them grow. I love you Aiden. Love Grammie

    ReplyDelete