Friday, July 25, 2008

eAR iNFECTIONS

Ok so last Friday I took Aiden in for his shots. He did really well and I knew he would be cranky for a day or two. Well lets make that SEVEN!! That Sunday he started hanging his head down to the left. That's when I suspected he had an ear infection. He also had a runny nose. He didn't have a fever so I didn't want to take him in. I have taken him twice now when he has had a fever and there was nothing they could find wrong or anything they could give him. So he has been the crankiest ever! Wednesday evening he started running a slight fever. The next morning I was going to call and make an appointment for the little guy. We got in at 3:10pm with Carolyn McCormmies. I was right. He not only had an ear infection but he had TWO, and an upper respiratory infection. So needless to say he got some meds and now we are on our way to healing! Yippie! He is already acting a little better!!

2 comments:

  1. Ear infections are not fun. It is great when the medicine kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to know what to do for the little ones, and ear infections are the worst!

    I am glad he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete