Tuesday, July 1, 2008

lAST oF tHE vACATION

I thought I would be able to post daily on our vacation and I started out great but then we got so dang busy. Wednesday we went back to the beach and the boys rented surf boards. They had a ton of fun trying to learn how to do it. Steven even stood up on the board a couple of times. They didn't go out as far as all the other experienced surfers, but they still had a blast. Thursday we traveled about 45 min. to San Dimas to go to a water park called Raging Waters. They had a ton of slides and different things to have fun on. We as couples all took turns watching all 6 kids while the others went and had fun. I went down the stupidest slide ever. My brain had a relapse for a moment. It was SEVEN stories high and went straight down. How stupid huh! Well I can say I did it but will never do it again. Like I said my brain had a relapse! All the other slides were way fun. Friday was another day at the beach and since it was the last day I had to get sun burned of course. It was overcast and quite chilly so laying on the sand with your towel felt so good. I guess we didn't reaply the sun block as often because of the weather and we all payed for it. The ride home the next day was miserable cause the back of my legs killed. But after 12 LONG hours and several stops we made it home. We stopped in Mesa to help Jodi move into a really awesome house. I am excited for her!! All in all it was a great vacation and we all had a fantastic time. Thanks Joyce and Scott for the wonderful vacation! Here are alot of pics!!


6 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE SLIDE SHOW!!! I loved all the pics. The ones with your family on the beach turned out sooo good. I am glad you had such a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Souds like you had lots of fun...and the pics are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great pictures. It looks and sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! I bet Riley loved it all! Your white shirt family pictures on the beach are seriously so cute. I love the random snapshots of the kids-they are the best kind. What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. Hope your brain is recovered from the SEVEN story water slide, are you crazy!! Glad you guys are back- we need to get to the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How flippin fun! It looks like a blast! I love the pics on the beach! They are adorable! We need to get together and BBQ and play cards!

    ReplyDelete