Monday, July 28, 2008

sO sAD

Well I posted this morning about my little Riley being so excited to go camping with Roni (Seth), and now I am so sad for him. Shar called and asked if I knew his eye was red, I said "yeah, but I figured he had gotten dirt in it and it was just irritated." Today I guess it has gotten quite worse and now he is complaining about it. She called again this evening and now he is runnin a fever. Poor little guy, I am so sad for him. We may be taking a trip up North to pick him up in the morning. I already have asked my mom if we can borrow her Beetle(great on the fuel dept) and have gotten Aiden a great babysitter.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy! Hope he is ok. Don't you hate it when they want to go somewhere without you!! Colby always wants to do that. It's hard letting them become "big boys"! We need to get together- call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I feel so bad. He was soo excited to go. I hope isn;t too sick. Poor Riley

    ReplyDelete