Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mY mUSICAL bOYS!

My little boys love LOVE music. They each even have a favorite song. Riley has always loved music and he has a new favorite song every couple of weeks. A few weeks ago it was Sweet Home Alabama! He got all of Hope's kids singing(yelling) it the other night. His new song is from Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me". Only he calls it stinkers on the bleachers. It is so funny. He calls it this cause she sings, She wears short skirts, I wear SNEAKERS, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers! He gets it a little confused but it is way cute. Aiden's fav. song is "Poker Face" from Lady gaga. When he wants to listen to it he will say, "Face mama Face". So adorable. Then when he can hear it starting he'll start dancing his little dance. It is too dang cute, I just love it! I wish everyone could see him. The boys will fight over which one we listen to when we get in the car. I'm so glad they enjoy music, maybe they'll grow up being very musical!

4 comments:

  1. Get a video of it and post it! That sounds way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thats the song. Seth has been saying that all the time and I ask him where he got that from and he says thats what Riley says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok-Alyssa likes the song Poker FAce too and every time I hear it, I have it in my head for HOURS! But I vote for a video also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny because "You belong with me" is Kamri's favorite song right now too. She's a music fan!!! And it wasn't just your kids making mine yell/sing. That is Kamri ALL THE TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete