Thursday, August 27, 2009

mY LiTTLE hELPERS!

I was baking bread the other day and my boys were just dying to help me! So I decided they could help and gave them each a little bit of their own dough to knead! They sat there on their stools for quite awhile and played so good! They had such fun too! You can't really tell it in the pictures but they were covered in flour.

MY aIDEN IS SO CUTE!

rILEY IS GETTING SO bIG! AND HE IS SUCH A GREAT BIG BROTHER!



mY TWO CUTIE PIES!

BY THE WAY THE BREAD WAS YUMMY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T STIR MY YEAST WHEN I FIRST PUT IT IN THE WARM WATER AND SUGAR TO ACITVATE IT. IT ENDED UP TAKING FOREVER TO RISE, NONE THE LESS IT STILL TASTED GOOD!


6 comments:

  1. I need to quit reading your posts because I get home sick and miss you guys so much. they are such cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such cute pictures of two darling boys!!! Oh, course, I am NOT prejudiced!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have something to entertain them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that you are posting more often. Cute boys-cute kitchen! I think I'll go make bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a patient mom you are! I wish I was there so you could teach me how to bake bread! You are one talented lady! Your boys are too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love letting the kids help me bake. It's really fun and lets me really talk to them and know what's going on and they love it!

    ReplyDelete