Tuesday, August 11, 2009

iN tHE fRIDGE pLEASE!

Since I had little miss Cheyanne I thought it was only fair for Mr. Steven to get up in the night if our little boys woke up. Steven has been totally awesome and does it. A couple Sunday's back we had finally made our way into the kitchen to make some breakfast and this is what I open the cupboard to...........



I totally died laughing. Babe just for future reference the milk goes in the fridge and the cups go in the cupboard!! I just had to take a picture. I told him I was going to blog it thinking he would get all bent out of shape and he didn't! He's a trooper:)

5 comments:

  1. o my gosh that is so funny! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the same thing!! Way to go, Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I could see myself doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha!!! I was busting up when I saw this!! That is too funny. Way to go Steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steven you crack me up im so lucky your my brother. I always loved to wake you up cuz there was no tellin what you were going to say or do

    ReplyDelete