Sunday, August 23, 2009

rILEY'S 1ST dAY OF pRESCHOOL

Riley's 1st day was July 18th. He is going to Laura Walker's preschool with cousin Parker. Riley was so excited to go and show Parker his new backpack. When he got there it was so cute watching the two of them show off their bags to one another, with their backs to each other actually.
I post this pic cause I wanted Riley's bag. After I took it I noticed Aiden trying to sneak in the picture. Too stinkin cute!




ALL READY TO GO!
I can't believe my baby boy has gotten so big already. Where does time go? It seems like yesterday when he was just a wee little one in my arms! Love you so much Ry!!!





3 comments:

  1. I agree . . . where does the time go? I am the only one that has kids that grow up, don't you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness--they grow up sooo fast! Don't blink or they will be gone. Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete