Friday, August 7, 2009

tHREE MONTHS!!


WOW! My little Princess is already three months, time flies by. Here are just a few cute pics. This last month has been exciting. We went to cousin Kyle's wedding and on the way home the AC went out in Steven's truck at Gonzales Pass. Not a fun experience:(
Yes it was blazzin' hot that day. I sat in the back with Cheyanne and stripped all her clothes off to try and cool her down. We had the window's down but that didn't help matters much. I was not feeling too hot I guess cause I was just so worried about my babe, BUT I must have been heated cause it seemed like it took two weeks for me to cool down. Cheyanne was cranky a few days, probably from all the wind with the windows down.
We got her little ears pierced on July 22nd and they are so dang cute! I was going to have to wait but Steven was all about getting them done. He found Julie at Priority One who would do them. I was hopping he would hold her but he chickened out and I had to. She did really good though and they have healed awesome. For Pioneer Days we went to the family rodeo they had here in Pima. Riley and his daddy did the rescue race and did pretty good. Riley also did the stick horse race and the greased pig race. He was really excited. Thank goodness he didn't come home with a pig. Aiden was a crank box all night and Cheyanne just chilled out with Aunt Wendi most of the time. All in all it was a good month.







WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE!!!


1 comment: