Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i lOOKED oUT tHE wINDOW

AND WHAT DID I SEE?????





















TWO LITTLE NAKED BUMS ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!!!!!!






I walked into my kitchen one day while the boys were outside playing in the sprinkler I noticed out of the corner of my eye the boys on the trampoline. Well I had to take a double look cause they were NAKED! It was so funny cause at that instant I thought of the popcorn song. Only instead of seeing popcorn popping it was little naked bums bouncing. I ran for my camera and just about didn't get a pic. They ran around for just a minute then Riley got down. You can see him trying to help Aiden down too. This was too cute, I just had to post it!!

9 comments:

  1. I Think little boys like to be naked. I have all 4 of the boys on video at my moms house jumping and swiming naked. it is to cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you don't live in the city where your neighbors can see the naked bums. At what a beautiful view from your window! (the scenery I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those will be GREAT pictures to show their girlfriends when they are older... or, black-male!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree . . . this is great bribery material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love living in the country where little boys can be little boys. What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!! That is tooo adorable. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren´t the boys little boys if they are dressed? Don´t you think children are cute if they are dressed? Is this an all-American obsession among mothers that children must be naked and posted on internet and only children if naked? I don´t understand that and mixed with American prudeness it doesn´t make sense? An adult who can take her own decisions cannot be naked in public. To an adult naked is bad and offensive but a child is something to exploit and embarrass. And what is this about blackmailing and embarrass them?
    Well, you learn something new now and then and this was truly interesting, I thought you cared and almost over-protected children like we do in Sweden. Adults could show up naked here and there but we care truly about what we do to children and their integrity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...sorry I meant cared FOR and over-protected.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a pic of their penises?

    ReplyDelete