Monday, June 16, 2008

hAPPY dADDY'S dAY

dADDY AND aIDEN

dADDY, rILEY AND aIDEN

Steven, I just wanted to tell you how much I am so thankful for you and for the great daddy that you are. Riley absolutely loves and adores you. It was so cute when he made the comment "When I get big like daddy I can ride Saucy!" That is Steven's horse by the way. He wants to be just like his daddy! Aiden is growing so big so fast that he too will soon be out there with his dad wanting to be just like him also. I love you so much, Happy Daddy's Day!


mY FAVORITE PIC OF dADDY AND rILEY


dADDY, rILEY, mILLY, AND sAUCY

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought that Steven was a great guy. He has always been such a kind and tender cousin. He is a great father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven is awesome. He is always has a smile and loves everyone! He is a GREAT man...and I am sure a great dad!!!

    ReplyDelete