Monday, June 23, 2008

mONDAY

Last night was a much better night. I got more sleep and the kids did great. Steven and I had the days meals so we got up, oh wait my dad called Steven at 5:56am to tell him it looked like the dogs were already fed, and started breakfast. We had french toast and scrambled eggs with bacon. Steven was all mad about the syrup I bought, he said it ruined all the hard work of making the meal. Oh well he'll get over it. Then we headed to the beach about 10:00am. The boys rented surf boards and the girls set up our beachside umbrellas or whatever you want to call it. Riley was mad and didn't want to swim in the big water again but once we get going and playing he has a good time. The lifeguards came and told us there was no more surfing where we were at and needed to move to the other side of the pier. Well, that was a long ways away and we had gobbs of "STUFF". So the boys took the boards back and we just boogie boarded. We all had a great time even though the ocean did give us all a pretty good beating. We got home and ate lunch about 1:30pm-2:00pm. Half of the crew was ready to head back and half wasn't. Marlo and I went with our babies and did a little shopping. Of course we had to get a little of that in! By the time we got back the boys were back from the beach and hurtin'. Steve and I made Football Captin Special and it was a hit, or everybody was just really hungry. All in all it was a great day and we had lots of fun. Half the kids are already asleep and hopfully the rest will follow. Can you believe it, my two were the first ones asleep, that's the first! Maybe we can play a few games later!!

3 comments:

  1. So fun!!! I hope you had fun at Sea World...I think that is my favorite amusement park! Post some pics!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How flippin' fun! I want to do that! K, and what is the football thing you did for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine that..your dad calling so early in the morning even when you are on vacation!!!! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures. We are going to have to do something like this with the Hawkins family. It would be fun. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete