Saturday, June 14, 2008

sHINNERS!

On Thursday I was watching Sharleen's boys while she went and did some stuff for her mom. I was in the Kitchen making lunch when I heard a "KABOOM". I hurried into the living room to find my little boy on his hands and knees crying. He was next to his little red chair that was tipped over. I got to him to find his nose all bloody and already turning black and blue. Poor little guy. I carried him to the kitchen to get a wet wash cloth to try and clean the blood so I could asess the damage. It looked pretty nasty! He cried a little for a couple of minutes and that was it. He was being so brave. I got a blanket and his pillow and layed them on the floor so he could watch one of his favorite shows, Caillou. I finished preping the gourmet mac-n-cheez and the Bushes baked beans. He didn't want to eat and he didn't want to drink anything. So I just let him lay there. Finally later he decided he was hungry enough to get up to eat. He LOVED the beans and didn't touch the mac-n-cheez. I don't know why not, they were gourmet afterall. Later that afternoon I decided to take him to the pool for a treat. He was so excited and loved it! I kept asking if his nose hurt and he kept saying "no". He's my tuff little boy! Needless to say the next day my 2 year old little baby showed off a shinner!



The dirty little culprit!

4 comments:

  1. Those chairs were recalled once...maybe Riley figured out why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- so when I saw you guys at Taylor Freeze last night, Riley stuck his head out the window and was waving. Poor little boy- his eye was so black and blue! But he still had a big cute smile on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy! That looks like it hurts!

    ReplyDelete